Tick Charter Pro v1.62 – MetaTrader 4 Tick Charting Suite Download
NOTE: You must have MetaTrader 4 downloaded and installed on your computer before downloading and installing the ZIG Tick Charting Package! If you do not know what MetaTrader 4 is, or do not know where to get it, there are links below in the installation instructions.
- If you haven’t yet, download and install the MetaTrader 4 platform. The MetaTrader 4 platform is a FREE forex trading platform, and is available from 90%+ of US based forex brokers. If you do not know where to get this software, you can download MetaTrader 4 from a very reputable broker (FXDD) by CLICKING HERE.
- Click the download link above (or click HERE) to download the ZIG Renko Charting Suite. You can either right-click on the link and select “Save Target As..”, or simply click the link and click the “Save” button. Make sure you save this file somewhere easy to find (suck as your Desktop)
- After the ZIG Tick Charting Suite has been downloaded, locate this file (should have saved it somewhere easy to find) and double-click the file to run the installer.
- Follow the directions in the installer. NOTE: You MUST be connected to the Internet when installing the software.
- Fill in your First name, Last name, and Email address in the installer when prompted
- The software will immediately send you a software key to the email address you specify. Check your email, and copy the software key into the installer window when prompted. This will un-lock your software, and allow you to finish the installation
- Once the installation is finished, shut down and re-start your MetaTrader 4 platform (if it is running). The software is now installed, and you can begin going through the training! To view the training videos, scroll to the top of the page and click on the “Training” tab. The “Information” tab holds information pertaining to all things Tick Charts!
NOTE: To see a video of the installation process, CLICK HERE (or navigate to the “Training” page by clicking on the “Training” tab at the top of this page. The “Installation” video will be the first video in the series).
If you have any problems installing, please send an email to email@example.com for additional help. Keep in mind this is a FREE piece of software, so we may have quite a bit of volume in our support inbox. If you send us an email, please allow a couple of days for a response.